zondag 19 januari 2014

2014 and cosplays

First of all: Happy New Year everybody. I'm not going to bore you with things like: Ooooh this year is going to be different and shit. It's not. It's going to be the same like always.

Getting ready for cosplay? Animecon 2014 is coming closer and closer and our cosplays are going great so far. My sister and I worked out a great working pattern (?). She does most of the props and I do most of the costumes. Why I say most is because sometimes we need each others help nonetheless, but her strength lies in props and mine in costumes. It's going great so far, so why not keep this up? I do believe we can finish the cosplays on time this time. I think we are on 30% right now. We have the fabric and most of the stuff to make the costumes and props. We already put some things together and tried things out as some of the things we need to do now are new to us. It's fun though. Getting new experience by choosing outfits you never done before. Quite the challenge and lot of creative thinking.

Oh speaking of Animecon 2014. I can't wait this time. Normally I'm not much into Animecon because it's pretty expensive and without a job and money it's just....Yeah. This time Kamui and Yaya will be at Animecon together with some other great cosplayers. I can't wait untill I can meet them and maybe get a picture with them. I'm glad I'm not joining any cosplay contest as they will be judging them. I would be so nervous. I know other cosplayers are nervous or doing their best to get everything right. Especially for Yaya. People have seen Heroes of Cosplay and think she can be really strict, but I think it isn't as bad as Heroes of Cosplay shows us. I do hope everyone will have fun and listens to what the judges have to say (if they say anything at all) and learn from everything.

I can't wait to join the Cosplay Fashion Show at Abunai again. I do want to join a Cosplay Fashion Show at Animecon, but I never had the chance to do so because of my cosplay planning. I didn't finished it or I didn't sign up yet and then the list was already full. Those kind of things. Hopefully next year will be a year I will join a Fashion Show at Animecon. For now Abunai will be my next Cosplay Fashion show.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten