zaterdag 30 november 2013

Busy and selling!

Busy, busy, busy. With my life and cosplay!
I still need a job and it's not working out great. I really need to go to something that can help me out
on that job thing. Photography is still a thing for me so I'm busy with that too. I really want to do more regular shoots. Not just Cosplay shoots. Recently a father of a friend of mine asked me if I could photograph his and his now wife wedding. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. I never had a chance to photograph a wedding. I did told them so, but they still wanted me for their wedding. I was happy and it was a great day! Loved it and they were so happy together! They were also veeeery happy with the photos and the wedding photo album I made for them on their request. I also gave them two A4 sized photos of their family and themselves in their wedding outfits in a frame.
Ah well, it was fun!

On to Cosplay! That's why I have this blog although I don't update it frequently. I'm sorry for that, but as I mentioned above, I'm really busy. For Animecon 2014 we are working on two cosplays. One for me and one for my sis. I can't tell you who we will be cosplaying though. One character has been cosplayed rarely. I've only seen 4 to 5 cosplays of that character on the internet. The other one has been cosplayed more often, but not that much in the Netherlands. That's why we want to keep it quiet so we can be a little unique with these cosplays. If someone else cosplays him or her, than that's fine. That would be just pure coincidental. We won't be mad of course. That would be stupid. Every one has the right to cosplay who or whatever he or she wants. It's just that with my Sir Aaron cosplay I said I could be the first Sir Aaron cosplayer. Suddenly a few days later I see someone saying: Yeah I'm going to cosplay Sir Aaron! :D.....I was like: Dude seriously? I said that and suddenly you want to cosplay him too? That was just....weird and not funny. If it was someone who has been cosplayed quite often...fine, but Sir Aaron was rarely cosplayed and definitely not in the Netherlands. Yeah that was ducked up. Ah well. You will all see it at Animecon 2014. The only thing I can say is that they are both from Zelda: Wind Waker. That's the only hint I will give you!

About the selling part of the title. I sold the anchor of May from Guilty Gear. That thing was impractical, big and heavy for me. I couldn't easily swing it around on stage without falling apart in two pieces. It's just a clumsy thing and I hated it and I didn't like it anyway and so on. So yeah, I sold it for 15 euros (I should've asked more, but I already had that deal) and I'm going to make another one which I can still pull apart for travel purposes and to swing it around and it has to be light enough so I can walk with that thing for at least half a day without my shoulder getting hurt.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten